Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting Back Posts Organized

Recently a foreign language gaming blogger directed his readers to my site due to some of my Epic miniature pictures. While commenting on his post, I noted that he should check out my Blood Bowl miniature pictures since he had some blood bowl related posts and my Epic collection is weak sauce compared to my Blood Bowl stuff. He responded what is the link and I could provide him the topic tag but that grouped the posts across multiple pages.

So I decided I need to get these posts organized a little better so if people want to examine topics in a quick and visual way they can get to the posts they want. I added a link to these indexs on the top right column and will start getting them together starting with my original Games Workshop game Blood Bowl. So for a tour of my Blood Bowl Collection head over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment