Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Warhammer 40K: Space Marine Blog


This is the first test post for a New 40K Space Marine Blog. I hope to discuss Tactics, Army Lists, Modeling, and Painting of my Space Marine Chapter: Sons of Twilight.

I am a newer 40K player with about 3 years experience after a 15 year time frame away from the GW games of my youth.(Blood Bowl, Dark Future, and Epic Space Marine). I currently have about 7K Points worth of Space Marines who are for the most part not painted. I never really got started painting them for being afraid of messing them up with my shaky hands. I also played in mostly friendlys or campaigns were painting was not required. I am trying to get the painting going now so I can be involved in more events.

This Blog will definitely chronicle me trying to paint 7K of space marines with less than 1 hour per day free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment