Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1500 Mech Pedro List

Here is my 1500 mech Pedro list I expect to be using this weekend.

Pedro
10 Man Tac with Powerfist, Meltagun, Multimelta in Rhino
8 Man Sniper Scout Squad with Cloaks, and Missile Launcher
10 Man Sternguard Squad with Meltagun, Combimelta, Combiplasma in Rhino
9 Man Vanguard Squad with Relic Blade, Powerfist, Lightening Claw, Power Weapon, Meltabomb in Rhino(Pedro goes here)
Landspeeder with Multimelta and Heavy Flamer
Vindicator with Siege Shield
Predator with TL Lascannon, Heavy Bolters

I pretty much dropped a landspeeder and a dreadnought from the 1750 list. If I did a 1750 list again I might try to get a 4th Rhino with some of my new honor guard.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed at the sheer number of miniatures in this list (37+Pedro) combined with many vehicles (pred, vind, 3xrhino).

    This is going to be a tough list at 1500pts for most armies. Let us all know how it goes at the weekend & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking at another version of the list where I trim the power weapon and meltabomb off the vanguard and the heavy flamer from the speeder to get the scouts up to 10 men.

    ReplyDelete