Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Combat Patrol List

Quick Patrol List
I am going to a Lunch combat patrol game today and the list I am using is a pretty basic space marine list since I have no idea who or what will be there. I have never done a combat patrol before so I figure I will lose badly.

Tac Squad: +5 Marines, Missile Launcher, Flamer, Serg with Power Weapon
Dedicated Transport: TL HB Razorback
Bike Squad: +2 Bikers, Meltagun, Serg with Powerfist

Plan is to combat squad the tac marines with the Flamer and the Serg with power weapon in the razorback. They will move up as the bikes turboboost into position to do any anti tank work. Remaining marines will try to provide fire support.

2 comments:

  1. Seems pretty well-rounded and versatile, but hey, I ain't exactly an expert. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up a win. Got lucky when his flanking stealers came in on the farside away from my objective. The 8 of them did kill off both my combat bikers and my sergeant/flamer combat squad.

    More details in the a new post later.

    ReplyDelete