Friday, August 6, 2010

New NAF Block Dice

I got a new set of NAF Block dice recently. If you do not know about the NAF you should take a look. They monitor the Blood Bowl international Tournament Scene. Members are ranked for each race they play based on quality of opponents. I do not have many tournament games under my belt so my ranking is bad since I stunk up the joint at the tournament I went to. When you join they send you a set of block dice which can be convenient for people who do not actually own the original game and play on customer boards.


Now I have 3 sets of block dice in the very American colors of Red, White, and Blue. Perfect combination to take to the Blood Bowl World Cup but I would never dare to handicap the US team that badly with my poor play.

2 comments:

  1. Would also mention most of the reps for the various areas end up with extras of the other colours. I know when I started going to NAF tournaments, I picked up an orange set to go with my Undead team (grey/orange scheme) and a yellow set with blue writing for my Orc team (blue/yellow scheme). I've been using my red ones with my dark elves but I should probably get the new light blue dice for them since that would fit the scheme better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only event that I went to that one of the reps was at was before I joined or new anything about it really. Just have not had the time to get out to any recently. Local one day event in October that I am trying to get to though.

    ReplyDelete