Friday, November 1, 2013

Quarter Million



Blogger tells me that I have hit 250,000 page views yesterday.  Not that I believe that number as there are many irregularities in their stats but hay what ever.  I also had the most page views in October than I have ever had in a month before but that is what you get for posting more than a few times in 1 month.  Now that I am rolling in the money, oh wait you have to have ads for that.  All I have is my mini bargain bin which has stuff at or below cost once I pay fees.

All these are nice but what I would really like to see is more comments but I have a little plan for that coming up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the benchmark.

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You recently hit some milestones also if I recall correctly.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!

    I'm fully with you on the commenting; same way at my blog. It's one thing to drive people to read your articles but it's a whole other to get them engaged. You can spend hours working on an article you're really happy with and get 0 comments. On the other hand, you can throw something up in 5-minutes and get 20 comments.

    If you figure out the magic formula then I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete