Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chainmail Miniatures Game: Dwarf People's Guard


A couple of months back, I noted that I was looking for the stats for some of the wizards of the coast Chainmail line.   While I have yet to get anyone who has the stats I was looking for I did net one of the model boxes on ebay recently.  The dwarf people's guard set had two different models.  The sculpts are not bad but they are definitely on the planar side.



The models were actually pretty low cost for Set 4 and came with the special rule Shield Mate +2 which grants a +2 AC bonus from melee attacks to any friendly model in base to base contact with the People's Guard but any attacks directed at the friendly model can instead be directed at the people's guard.  Not bad little ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment