Monday, July 13, 2015

Reaper Bones 3 Kickstarter

Reaper has their third bones kickstarter going.  Interesting the drive is shorter than the previous 2 by like a week.  This pretty much shows how this is a presale model.  Everything is planned ahead and most of the sales are on the front and end of the drive so why waste all the time in the middle.  I have plenty of bones already so am trying to let this pass.  If I actually have a use for any of the models in the future I guess I will just have to pay the retail price and support a FLGS.  I will comeback the last day to check it out again.  I have tons of posts about Bones in the back catalog just use the label to find them.  Long story short, the second bones were better than the first but they are not metal or resin and will never be but they are like half the price retail and like a fifth with the kickstarter so they have a place in gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment