Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Epic Scale Warlord Titan

This cover image really brings me back to my youth.  It was the cover of the first White Dwarf I ever had and was also used for the Rules Expansion for Epic Space Marine.

With Legions Imperialis filling up the feeds, I got inspired to look at my old collection and one item I lacked was a Classic Plastic titan.  Now these are not cheap anymore with the boxes going for hundreds of dollars.  This one was more than what was reasonable but it was pristine unpainted and almost the exact weapons.  It looks so new I wonder if someone is running these off on some home injection molding system.


 

Even the Void Shield disk looks good.


Four weapons were included.  Likely will look for some more ones in the future.


I did a quick push fit assembly and the weapons definitely like to fall off.  Arm also hangs very close to leg on this one.


Side view for completeness.



 I also got a quick picture of the whole family together.  Mommy, Daddy, and two young ones assembled now.  Paint for me is always another issue especially when dealing with such old models.  It will be interesting to see how people feel about new verse old scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment