Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Forgotten Martyrs

I am very excited by the fact that I found a very local Blood Bowl League (Commish lives in same village). It is small group but better than going almost 2 years without a game. This was my undead team that got me playing again when I found another small league in Santa Fe like 4 years ago. It is my team closest to actually being painted with 7 guys pretty much done.

Pretty basic painting which I certainly can do a least a little better now. I think the problem especially with the wight's is over painting. This is an undead team things should look messier with more undercoat showing. Off to the paint stripper these probably go.

1 comment:

  1. A quick dip might be the way to go. Finish the others to base coat and dip 'em. Depends on how thick the paint is.

    ReplyDelete