Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tackle Zone Radio



I recently found this new Podcast on Blood Bowl with discussions of both the board game and new pc game. I enjoyed listening to the shows and picked up a couple of interesting ideas. The show is put on by some guys in the Brisbane Blood Bowl League. So if you are interested in learning what Blood Bowl is all about check it out

The pilot episode introduces the hosts and talks about what Blood Bowl is. The first episode talks about the 4 main offensive playing styles and gives a review of the new PC game

Currently I am on a Blood Bowl posting kick in preparation for joining a new league.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. TBH I find 40K podcasts to be pretty pointless, but I can imagine a blood bowl podcast being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in the Blood bowl video game, they have a great indepth review in the non pilot first episode. I am not sure how long this will work given that explaining things in mini gaming is usually very visual but I will keep listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, downloading it now and I'm gonna check it out when I walk the dawg later

    ReplyDelete