Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Banhammer


There was a post yesterday on Bell of Lost Souls where one of the regular authors says he is not going to cover GW stuff for a month to protest various GW corporate activities against the community.  Now if you are a regular reader here you might remember that like 2 weeks ago I announced that I was not going to be covering GW Mainline stuff anymore.  Not in protest against GW just that it was not worth my time anymore to try to follow their goings on.  Depending on where you are in the 5 stages of Games Workshop players, your opinions on my posts or comments are either that I am a HATER or I am preaching to the choir so it is just not going to be a priority for me going forward.

If you are not going to cover GW for a month or maybe year, you need to make sure you not just cover the competition but go out and play it at your local shops.  Ofcourse better than not talking about GW, don't buy GW.  That is what they pay attention to not if some tiny blogs stop discussing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment