Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Prices for Lego Hobbit Sets

Last month I had a quick post showing the new hobbit sets.  I just got my Late Holiday 2013 catalog and they are in there.

Dol Guldar Ambush- 217 Pieces, Beorn Bearstruck, 2 Gunbdabad Orcs $19.99

Mirkwood Elf Army: 276 Pieces Thrandall (Elf King), 2 Elf Archers, 1 Elf, 2 Gundabad Orcs, 1 Warg $29.99

Lake-Town Chase: 470 Pieces Bilbo, Thorin, Bard, Laketown Guard, Master of Lake Town $49.99

Dol Guldar Battle: 797 Pieces Gandalf, Radagast, Azog, Necromancer, 2 Gundabad Orcs $69.99

They came in better than I expected and are due in December so maybe in time for Christmas.  Probably pass on Laketown but will definitely be watching for the others to go on sale.

Remember I am running a give away for my 5th blog anniversary , first entry is for commenting on a post with no comments (new or old posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment